The SportAsia website (Sport-Asia.com) is part of SportAsia’s multi-media platform including Facebook (/sportasiamagazine), Twitter (@SportAsiaMag) and E-News. Focused on ‘Sport in Asia, Asia in Sport’, Sport-Asia.com features wide-ranging news, views and insights about crowd-pulling events and tournaments in Asia, along with industry and sponsorship updates.
Key sports include football, golf, tennis, rugby, boxing, MMA, badminton, hockey, squash, volleyball, sailing and much more, while special sections include Interviews, Industry, Videos, Calendar and Jobs. SportAsia also tracks the growing success of Asian competitors and teams in international sport and the growing importance of the continent as a major player in the global sport industry.
SportAsia is owned by Higgie Media Limited (Hong Kong), which specialises in communications and publishing.
PR and Communications work includes:
- Football: HKFC Citibank Soccer Sevens, Hong Kong Football Club (2014)
- Rugby: GFI HKFC Tens, Hong Kong (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Golf: Commercial Bank Qatar Masters, Doha, Qatar (2013, 2014)
- Golf: Tiger Woods v Rory McIlroy: Hainan, China (2013); Zhengzhou, China (2012)
- Golf: Ballantine’s Championship, Icheon, Korea (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Golf: NZ PGA Championship, Queenstown, New Zealand (2012, 2013)
- Golf: Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship, Thailand (2012)
- HKFC Citibank Soccer Sevens (2014) – Official Programme, Event Report
- GFI HKFC Tens (2012, 2013, 2014) – Official Programme
- Match at Mission Hills, Hainan, China (2013) – Official Programme, Event Report
- Seabreeze (2012, 2013) – Simpson Marine Magazine
- Duel at Jinsha Lake (2012) – Official Programme, Event Report
- Shui On Land China Golf Challenge (2011) – Official Programme, Event Report